Melody's Sketch Blog

This is to encourage me to keep pursuing my own personal artistic endeavors.

Sunday, August 05, 2007

Carmen Mirandarth


So, me, Anne Walker, and Debbie Bruce of GirlsDrawinGirls created a Darth Vader helmet for "The Vader Project" ( www.thevaderproject.com ), an art show touring the globe displaying Darth Vader helmets painted and created upon by various artists. Some of the artists included names such as Shag and Gary Baseman, so I was pleased that we got the be a part of it. We decided our theme would be "Carmen Mirandarth". Darth Vader meets Carmen Miranda... can you say "Fabulouuuuuuuus!!!!!" Oh hell yeah. Enjoy!

1 Comments:

Blogger Bearuh said...

AWESOMMMMMEEE!!!! I just found you through the girlsdrawingirls site... What a great site!!

3:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home