Melody's Sketch Blog

This is to encourage me to keep pursuing my own personal artistic endeavors.

Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Just for fun.


I took a perspective class last year. It was a really good class and made perspective less scary. We had to take a picture of something small looking larger than something big, so this is what I did. I want to take another class at the union this term. If anyone has a new schedule let me know. I think it will be cheaper for me this time because I'm now union. Also, does anyone know how to add my friends blogs to my site as a link?

1 Comments:

Blogger Khoa Le said...

hey melody, you can add other peoples links by going to your daashboard page, click on your blog link under Blog Name, click on Template, scroll down to where it says: MainOrArchivePage. you should see some default web addresses. you should be able to figure out where you want to copy the new web addresses. after the adresses, there should be a area in the code where you can right whoevers name you want to appear on your blogger page. hope this isnt too confusing!

12:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home